HDS has a Federal Partner Program to enable company owners to grow their business through enhancing profitability and market reach by delivering advanced data solutions which adopt the most cutting edge services and technology. The Partner Program includes three levels of participation, each being designed with the company’s best business fit in mind based on its vision, expertise, business structure and market focus.
HDS Federal Independent Software Vendor Partners
· Brocade – A frontrunner in the storage networking industry, Brocade offers a range of products including switches, routers, network automation, transceivers and mobile networking solutions.
· Cisco – a worldwide leader in the IT industry, Cisco enables companies to get connected and to enjoy greater opportunity and value via automation and analytics software, cloud computing solutions and networking software
· CommVault – this company’s information management and data protection solutions give enterprise level and mid level organisations all over the world a much better way to improve the value that they get from their data, turning it into a powerful strategic asset.
· Microsoft – one of the biggest names in computing, Microsoft designed and released big name software like Windows 97 and Windows 10 which have shaped the face of computing today.
· SAP – as a market leader in enterprise application software, this company helps customers to streamline their processes and to use live data in order to predict current trends.
· Symantec – one of the premier computer security solutions, Symantec works to manage and secure data through information management solutions.
· Vmware – Vmware offers a range of workstation and cloud products for virtualisation and management
HDS Federal System Integrator Partners
· Accenture aims to solve the tough challenges of their clients by offering their services in technology, digital, strategy and consulting operations. Their expertise crosses over 40 industries.
· CACI – this company supplies information services and solutions to support government transformation and national security missions for defence, intelligence and federal civilian customers.
· CSRA – delivers a comprehensive range of professional services and innovative IT solutions to assist their customers in modernising their legacy systems while protecting their assets and networks and improving the efficiency of their mission critical functions
· CGI Federal – this company offers mission expertise in healthcare, security, energy, financial management, housing and defence as well as services like cloud computing, engineering, communications and cybersecurity.
· Exelis – This company leads the way in geospatial systems, tactical communications, environmental solutions, air traffic management, space, intelligence and avionics.
· GDIT – this company offers a range of solutions across a variety of fields including cybersecurity, health solutions, enterprise information systems and contract vehicles
· Leidos – this company provides a variety of sector expertise and innovative technologies to customers in the intelligence, defence, civil, health and homeland security industries
· Raytheon – A leader in innovation and technology, Raytheon specialises in cybersecurity, civil government and defence.
· SAIC – this company crosses many sectors including logistics, crisis management, simulation and training, mission support and technology solutions.
· Unisys – this company focuses on applying modern technology to assist worldwide governments, solving the technological problems of companies and securing the transactions of banking institutions .
HDS Standard and Elite Partners
· Alliance – this company specialises in offering a range of consulting, enterprise and IT solutions
· Avnet – this company offers innovative IT solutions and electronic components as well as cutting edge logistical solutions
· DST – this company works to support their clients in the management of investor requirements, regulatory changes and shifting markets.
· Thundercat – this company specialises in cybersecurity, enterprise applications, data centre infrastructure and data analytics.
· ViON – this company offers unique IT infrastructures and pre-built solutions in an as-a-service model or for direct purchase by the client
· Worldwide Technology – this company takes an innovative yet proven approach to helping both private and public organisation to evaluate, discover, implement and architect advanced technology.